Sunday 17 June 2012

Fathers day

Dad,
For all those times.. I left it unsaid..
Thank You.
Thanks for being there for me.. For showing me the way..
For being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you..
For believing in me and encouraging me to dream..
And being such an inspiring presence in my life..
Thank you for everything.. Thank you dad..

He has walked miles wid u.. His support has constantly been there even wen he was absent.. He was the first one to make u understand how life works.. Wenever u needed guidance he was ready to show u the way.. He held your finger and taught u how to walk in dis complicated world.. He put u on his shoulder to show u d world from his own eyes.. yes he is none other than our beloved father.. Papa.. Dad.. Father.. Appa.. He is one man with many names.. Today we celebrate father's day.. Well to be frank father's day should not be celebrated just one day.. We got to give respect n love to our dad each n every moment.. He can be actually called the back bone of our life in the early stages of life wen we are just very young to know the world.. When a tender plant starts growing cross, we usually put a stick to make it grow straight.. Considering ourselves as the tiny plant.. a dad plays the same role as that of the stick who corrects us at every mistake and gives us motivation to do better each time.. Hats off to him.. and to his gentleness..

- Wishing all of you a very happy father's day..

No comments:

Post a Comment